- 2 hours X 6 lesson
- Course fee $1,200
- Ingredients, Tools and Textbook (update soon)
- Certification Fee $300 (Certificate,Recipe for your own class x 3)
- Annual Fee $48 (01/10~ next year 30/09)
Japanese Instructor will teach in every JSA course!!!
You can get the Certificate in just 2 days!
This is a complete course. In 12 hours, students will learn more than 30 types of techniques and make 16 works.
We independently researched and developed this cute Macaron production technique and named this unique Macaron art as “Macaron Art”.
In this course, by using macarons ready-mixed powder, you can learn from the basics how to make a delicious Macaron that will not fail. At the same time, the lecturer will also guide you to learn more than 30 kinds of techniques and make 16 different works from the shallower to the deeper.
The macarons made from four different dough combinations are so artistic!
The advantage of the Macaron Art Course is that even beginners or friends who are not very good at making cakes can enjoy playing and crafting and making cute and delicious Macaron.
The so-called Macaron art, using the design skills and techniques when you have learned in icing cookies, uses the shape of Macaron on the cake or Cupcake decoration, which greatly enhances the cuteness of the work.
Be sure to take a step and explore the Macaron art world with us to create cute and delicious pieces.
Lesson1 『Macaron tower』
You will learn :
- Macaron basics
- Basic method of making dough
- How to colour
- How to squeeze a round shape
- How to make a tower base
- How to assemble the tower
The Mini Macaron Tower, where you can eat everything from foundations to macarons, will be the prettiest artwork at parties.
Lesson2 『Fruit Macaron & Lemon cream』
Using macaron’s unique round, full, cute shape features, making fruits slice Macaron.
Depending on the arrangement, you will be able to make various fruit macaroons
You will learn:
- How to make a wet pull pattern with macaron batter
- How to paint colour
- How to use food colour pen
- How to make cream (lemon taste)
Lesson3 『Fantasy Strawberry cream』
Using the cute macaron shape, it perfectly represents the fairy tale world that girls like very much.
The work of combining multiple colours in one macaroon or drawing and baking patterns is just art. Through the combination of multiple colours, the small and cute macarons made by the pattern depicting it is really a work of art.
You will learn:
- 2 ways to make cotton style with macaron batter
- How to squeezing flowers with macarons batter
- How to use pearl powder
- How to make cream( strawberry flavour)
Lesson4 『kids party Macha cream』
Don’t you think it’s so nice that the candle you put on the cake is a macaron? It is also cute to put a candle and a party cap on the deco cupcake.
- party hat
You will learn how to use a cap, sprinkles and how to make cream (macha flavour).
We make items with big success in birthday party and events with macaroons.
Lesson5 『Tea set Earl Grey cream』
As long as you learn how to make large-scale works and three-dimensional works, you can create works that are both story-like and artistic, full of originality.
- Cup and saucer
You will learn:
- How to make a large-scale work
- How to make a three-dimensional work
- How to make cream ( Earl Grey flavour)
Lesson6 『Graduation work Vanilla cream』
Combine the skills learned in the previous sessions with your own sensibility, and create original Macarons works of art.
- Students should participant in all 6 lessons staring from lesson 1.
- You will not get any refund after the start of the course (If you really need to change the date, please discuss with us!)
- After passing the graduation exam, you need to register as a lecturer (Authorized registration fee $300 · annual fee $48 ) After registration you will receive a certification from Japan Salonaise Association in 4 weeks.
- Every new instructor will receive a free gift from JSA, including recipes for your own use and a textbook manual.